FLYERS FOR HOUSE CLEANING. FLYERS FOR
Flyers for house cleaning. How to clean greasy kitchen cabinets.
Flyers For House Cleaning
- Housekeeping or housecleaning is the systematic process of making a home neat and clean in approximately that order. This may be applied more broadly than just to an individual home, or as a metaphor for a similar "clean up" process applied elsewhere such as a procedural reform.
- (flyer) aviator: someone who operates an aircraft
- (flyer) circular: an advertisement (usually printed on a page or in a leaflet) intended for wide distribution; "he mailed the circular to all subscribers"
- A fast-moving person or thing
- (flyer) flier: someone who travels by air
- A person or thing that flies, esp. in a particular way
- A person who flies something, esp. an aircraft
There's something really nice about this. You can see they marked it all out with a ruler and did it in pencil before going over in ink. Then they rubbed the pencil out, photocopied, hand cut and delivered.
So why it's not 'professional' or great design, I would personally rather have someone who takes this much time and consideration clean my house.
Unless it's a double bluff... and they know the power of hand type and semiotics of such a design and just got a student to do it for them...
Historic Adams District
This house is for sale. I have seen this home vacant for some years along with squatters, a small fire and many broken windows and some holes in the chimney. The have cleaned it up hoping for a sale. You could imagine how beuatiful this home once was and could be again. In the history books, flyers and brochures this type of antique look is exactly how the old Los Angeles is portrayed. Below the actual image only taken last week.
how to clean window tracks
metro window cleaning
cleaning pc registry
how to clean my system
speedball speed clean
how to clean ear plugs
spot bot cleaning solution
gutter cleaning devices
air duct cleaning services
clean hp laser printer
Post a comment