DRY CLEAN STORE. DRY CLEAN
DRY CLEAN STORE. OFFICE CLEANING JOBS IN. MILLS WINDOW CLEANING
Dry Clean Store
- clean with chemical agents
- Dry cleaning (or dry-cleaning) is any cleaning process for clothing and textiles using a chemical solvent rather than water. The solvent used is typically tetrachloroethylene (perchloroethylene), abbreviated "perc" in the industry and "dry-cleaning fluid" by the public.
- Taking actions to determine whether or not you are under surveillance.
- Clean (a garment) with an organic solvent, without using water
- keep or lay aside for future use; "store grain for the winter"; "The bear stores fat for the period of hibernation when he doesn't eat"
- shop: a mercantile establishment for the retail sale of goods or services; "he bought it at a shop on Cape Cod"
- a supply of something available for future use; "he brought back a large store of Cuban cigars"
- A retail establishment selling items to the public
- A quantity or supply of something kept for use as needed
Turitto's Dry Cleaning W/ Office Supplies Sign - Bismarck, North Dakota
This Turitto's Dry Cleaning location apparently also sells office supplies - the arrow points straight down at the dry cleaner business.
Truthfully, this sign has been there for many, many years when it used to be an office supply store - I believe OMF (not 100% certain).
Jefferson Commons stores
The Jefferson Nails studio, a Hair Cuttery center, and a Zoots Dry Cleaning center in Newport News, VA, on 12551 Jefferson Ave, in the Jefferson Commons shopping center. All 3 stores opened in 2005.
cleaning rust off of metal
best carpet cleaning shampoo
acrylic tub cleaning
clean house host change
window cleaning contracts
natural cleaning products for home
cleaning home office
Post a comment