CLEANING THE DECK - CLEANING THE
Cleaning The Deck - How To Clean A Suede Jacket - Vinegar Baking Soda Cleaning Solution.
Cleaning The Deck
- make clean by removing dirt, filth, or unwanted substances from; "Clean the stove!"; "The dentist cleaned my teeth"
- (clean) free from dirt or impurities; or having clean habits; "children with clean shining faces"; "clean white shirts"; "clean dishes"; "a spotlessly clean house"; "cats are clean animals"
- Make (something or someone) free of dirt, marks, or mess, esp. by washing, wiping, or brushing
- Remove the innards of (fish or poultry) prior to cooking
- be beautiful to look at; "Flowers adorned the tables everywhere"
- any of various platforms built into a vessel
- Decorate or adorn brightly or festively
- Knock (someone) to the ground with a punch
- decorate; "deck the halls with holly"
Krud Kutter DF01 Blue Pressure Washer Concentrate Deck and Fence Cleaner with Sweet Odor, 1 Gallon
The proprietary formulation of krud kutter deck and fence cleaner contains "sporex", a unique additive which removes tough stains from mildew, mold, algae, fungus and moss, and leaves the surface completely clean. In addition, special surfactants penetrate the surface to safely and easily dissolve the toughest stains from dirt, oil, grease, bird droppings, tree sap, and acid rain. Even removes gray weathering on wood, chalking and oxidation. Directions for pressure washer application: wet the surface to be cleaned, prior to applying the product. Place detergent application siphon tube and screen filter directly into container. Open meter valve (if applicable) for maximum product flow. For reservoir machines, pour product (full strength) into pressure washer. Spray at low pressure onto a wet surface. On vertical surfaces, always spray from the top down. Allow product to remain on the surface for 3 to 5 minutes to penetrate. Do not allow product to dry on surface. Remove siphon tube from solution and rinse surface with high pressure spray thoroughly. Flush siphon tube with clean water prior to storage. When using a pressure washer to clean painted surfaces, please be aware that water pressure alone may remove paint, or highlight existing discoloration caused by the sun’s uv. From the garden hose, rinse any nearby plants with clean water. Always test on an inconspicuous area first. Any overspray can be neutralized with large volumes of water. Do not mix this product with any other chemicals. Contains: a proprietary blend of biodegradable surfactants, detergents, and emulsifiers, in a water-based solution. No petroleum solvents, bleach or ammonia. Caution: Eye and skin irritant. In case of contact with eyes or skin, flush with water for 15 minutes. If irritation persists, seek medical attention. If swallowed, take large amounts of water. Do not induce vomiting. Get medical attention. Keep out of reach of children. Sweet odor. Container size: 1 gallon.
Deck Project Step 1 - Cleaning the Deck
I have done quite a bit of research on repainting a deck. This is what I have learned is the quickest, cheapest, and easiest way to do it.
1. Buy your supplies I bought all of my supplies at Lowes, because I am there pretty much every weekend. I love Lowes! But, you could go to Home Depot and maybe even Kmart or Walmart for this stuff too.
Here is what I bought: Clorox, Jomax (deck cleaner), and a garden pump sprayer.
2. Mix the ingredients Make sure you read the directions completely before mixing your supply ingredients. If you buy Jomax, you will need to mix water and Clorox with it. It was kind of a pain, but it worked really well. Also, read the directions to the pump. I had a really hard time figuring that out! Once I got it, I was good to go.
3. Clean deck I got up at the crack of dawn (6:00 am) and started working on my deck. Getting up that early really wasn't my idea, but we were still on water restrictions and that was the time I could use my hose.
I started with the railings first and then worked my way to the floor boards, steps, and finally the trellis. My deck took about three mixtures of ingredients, and I still have half a bottle left. One of these days I want to do the front porch too.
4. Completely wash deck with water After letting the spray sit for 15-20 minutes, you need to wash the sprayed portion of the deck, completely. When you wash it off, the mixture will bubble like soap suds so you know when it is all off the deck. Some of the really dirty, moldy sections I sprayed several times. It was definitely worth it.
One word of advise. . . if you value your plants or grass, cover them with plastic bags. I killed all of my grass next to the deck. The good thing is it killed my weeds too:)
Here is the finished product!
Olympic deck wash is awesome! Clorox may by cheaper....but this stuff must have something other then bleach to it...took all the icky stuff right off...left nothing but wood :)
cleaning the deck
Fits all 2005 and after MTD decks. Remove plug, insert fitting and coupling and attach garden hose. Engage blades to create a cyclone of water inside deck to remove grass accumulation. 38" and 42" decks require 1 kit, 46", 50", and 54" decks require 2 kit
The Arnold Deck wash kit keeps lawnmower decks clean and in good repair. This wash kit fits all MTD (YardMan, YardMachines) riding lawnmower and tractor decks 2005 and after. Simply remove the plug in the deck, insert the fitting and coupling, then attach the garden hose. Engage the blades to create a cyclone of water inside the deck. Only one kit is required for 38- and 42-inch decks; two kits are required for 50- and 54-inch decks.
start cleaning company
floor cleaning brush
cleaning ink stains
steam carpet cleaning equipment
what type of juice cleans pennies the best
dry clean central
environmentally safe cleaning products
cleaning persian rugs
Post a comment