HOW DO YOU CLEAN A HAIRBRUSH - HOW DO YOU
How Do You Clean A Hairbrush - Home Carpet Cleaning Equipment.
- a brush used to groom a person's hair
- A hairbrush is a stick brush with rigid or soft bristles used in hair care for smoothing, styling, and detangling human hair, or for grooming an animal's fur.
- A brush for arranging or smoothing a person's hair
- "Willow's Song" is a ballad by American composer Paul Giovanni for the 1973 film The Wicker Man. It is adapted from a poem by George Peele, part of his play The Old Wives' Tale (printed 1595).
- (How does) PowerGUARD™ Power Conditioning work?
- (How does) a better "Vocabulary" help me?
- Make (something or someone) free of dirt, marks, or mess, esp. by washing, wiping, or brushing
- make clean by removing dirt, filth, or unwanted substances from; "Clean the stove!"; "The dentist cleaned my teeth"
- free from dirt or impurities; or having clean habits; "children with clean shining faces"; "clean white shirts"; "clean dishes"; "a spotlessly clean house"; "cats are clean animals"
- clean and jerk: a weightlift in which the barbell is lifted to shoulder height and then jerked overhead
- Remove the innards of (fish or poultry) prior to cooking
Its been five days! I think its official… I’m losing my mind!! Last Monday, the electrician was here fixing some problem with the telephone line. He obviously isn’t qualified enough, and so.. he ruined it instead of fixing it! This resulted in disconnecting the internet. Ok, so how hard could it be to get the line fixed and connected again? Well… apparently, it takes more than you would expect!
The first day was fine. But it felt like there was something missing, like my life was on stand-by. I could deal with a few hours without a connection, right?
The electrician came by on the second day to try and fix the line again.
“The problem could be from the telephone company itself, so try calling them; maybe they could send someone over by tomorrow ma’am”. He doesn’t get it, does he!!!!??? I CAN’T wait till tomorrow!!
Well, tomorrow came; the telephone company called, and informed me that the problem could be from the cable connecting the lines together. And that this was the electrician’s job to fix. I just did not understand a word of what they said, but I was starting to get seriously impatient! One more day passed, and another.. and nothing was fixed. Today I called the electrician, “I’m sorry ma’am I don’t work on weekends”. WHAT??!! And what does he expect me to do? Wait till the week end is over?? (weekends start on Fridays in Egypt) Ok now I’m really frustrated!!! You know that feeling? When you just want to crush anything? Or slam that hairbrush in your hand on the mirror and demolish it??!! AAGGHH!!! That’s exactly what I want to do just now!!! The sound of glass braking would be such a relief! But it also could be a pain in the neck, since I’ll be the one cleaning the mess afterwards!
Hopefully the line would get fixed this Saturday, for the sake of that poor mirror :D
Will be visiting your streams soon :)
Week 15 -- Secret Agent
TRUTH: I have low self-confidence.
A lot of that is because of past issues that I should have let go of already and a lot of it is because I don't like my body. I never have, but it's been worse lately, because I've never been this heavy before. In the past 4 years I've gained a lot of weight. I know for sure that I have gained 43 pounds, but I would put that number at 50 at LEAST now. The heavier I get, the worse I feel about my body. Obviously. And when I was 50 pounds lighter I still wasn't exactly what I would call skinny. I hated my body even then, but this is getting pretty gross. Haha.
I've always hated exercising. And I have the WORST willpower of any person on this planet -- hence the extreme weight gain. If I HAD any willpower, I would have quit eating bad food and started exercising a long time ago.
The only time I LIKE being sweaty and out of breath is when I am dancing. Hence tonight's blip. After I got out of the shower and was drying my hair, I had my music up and I was jamming. Even though I was clean and fresh, I started to get my boogie on and I danced and sweat for several minutes. And I was laughing and singing and being a total dork dancing around my room singing into my hairbrush. And I was having fun.
Granted, I should have done my dancing BEFORE I took a shower, but what can you do?
My goal is to make a playlist on iTunes of dancing music that's at least 20 minutes long. And I'm going to try to dance around my room every night for those 20 minutes. It's a start.
We'll see how it goes...
Oh, and P.S. My hair is NOT blue! Haha. It's just the fun post-processing I did on it. My hair was recently dyed to a dark brownish red. I've never had red-ish hair before... and I love it. So. Just putting that out there. ;)
dry cleaning rate
clean white plastic
how to clean a new house
incd clean tool
where to buy dry cleaning solvent
boat cleaning equipment
best carpet cleaning company
eat clean food
Post a comment