HOW CLEAN IS YOUR HOUSE AMERICA. HOW CLEAN IS
How Clean Is Your House America. Master Cleaning Service
How Clean Is Your House America
- (american) of or relating to or characteristic of the continents and islands of the Americas; "the American hemisphere"; "American flora and fauna"
- A landmass in the western hemisphere that consists of the continents of North and South America joined by the Isthmus of Panama. The continent was originally inhabited by American Indians and Inuits. The northeast coastline of North America was visited by Norse seamen in the 8th or 9th century, but for the modern world the continent was first reached by Christopher Columbus in 1492
- Used as a name for the United States
- United States: North American republic containing 50 states - 48 conterminous states in North America plus Alaska in northwest North America and the Hawaiian Islands in the Pacific Ocean; achieved independence in 1776
- American English: the English language as used in the United States
- Remove the innards of (fish or poultry) prior to cooking
- free from dirt or impurities; or having clean habits; "children with clean shining faces"; "clean white shirts"; "clean dishes"; "a spotlessly clean house"; "cats are clean animals"
- Make (something or someone) free of dirt, marks, or mess, esp. by washing, wiping, or brushing
- clean and jerk: a weightlift in which the barbell is lifted to shoulder height and then jerked overhead
- make clean by removing dirt, filth, or unwanted substances from; "Clean the stove!"; "The dentist cleaned my teeth"
- firm: the members of a business organization that owns or operates one or more establishments; "he worked for a brokerage house"
- A family or family lineage, esp. a noble or royal one; a dynasty
- contain or cover; "This box houses the gears"
- The people living in such a building; a household
- a dwelling that serves as living quarters for one or more families; "he has a house on Cape Cod"; "she felt she had to get out of the house"
- A building for human habitation, esp. one that is lived in by a family or small group of people
Stove Scents are liquid potpourri for your stove. With only a few drops in your steamer or scent stone, your house will smell clean and wonderful for hours. Just use the handy bottle dropper to add Stove Scent oil to any steamer or a stone (included). When the oil is heated, a pleasant, subtle aroma is released into the air. Simple, clean, and long-lasting, Stove Scents create a pleasing natural fragrance for any home environment. Six appealing scents and one scent stone included.
* Holiday Welcome - like a freshly baked pie, warm and fruity * Spice Cake - sweet, comforting, reminiscent of Grandma's kitchen * Bayberry Crystal - clean and crisp as a freshly fallen snow * Carolina Breeze - soothing and airy, like a warm ocean wind * Winter Garland - rich balsam and spruce, fresh evergreen * Serenade - pleasantly herbal, romantic, mysterious For gas appliances and other lower-temperature applications, add a few drops of Stove Scent oil to a Scent Stone, and warm on your stove. Handcrafted in Columbus, North Carolina, Scent Stones are individually shaped from our proprietary mix of special clays, and fired in a kiln. The Scent Stone was invented for using StoveScents with gas heating stoves and other stoves that don't get hot enough to boil water in a steamer. Each Condar ScentStoneTM is handcrafted in Columbus, North Carolina from our proprietary mix of special porous clay, then fired in a kiln. (You may use the ScentStone on a woodstove, too, but be a little careful not to saturate the clay with the StoveScent oil, to avoid damaging the finish on your high-temperature woodstove.)
THE LITTLEST PRESIDENT IS OUT RIDING AROUND......LOOK OUT WORLD
September 25, 2010
By Pedro Primavera
Sigmund Freud might be proud to see what Obama has done to America:
"I do not doubt that it would be easier for fate to take away your suffering than it would for me. But you will see for yourself that much has been gained if we succeed in turning your hysterical misery into common unhappiness."
- Sigmund Freud, Studies in Hysteria (1895), setting lofty goals for his patients
It should be noted that Freud healed exactly none of his patients. If you count the people he introduced to cocaine, his success rate then was in the negative numbers. The father of psychoanalysis had plenty of demons, including cocaine use, infidelity with patients, and physical attraction to his mother. A sane and rational mind cannot possibly devise what Freud purported as science, and he succeeded only in rationalizing and then dispensing his misery to others.
Barack Obama and a generation of Democrat sycophants seem to have adopted the same scientific method for America. Assuredly, Freud would be well-pleased if he were still alive.
"I told you so." These are words no parent wants to say to his or her children. This means after repeated warnings, a wayward child has continued to the point of self-destruction. After a generation of progressive liberalism was foisted on America by a misguided altruistic elite, we can now say "we told you so." In retrospect, exactly no social ills have been eliminated or even reduced by any New Deal, Great Society, or Yes We Can scheme. If anything can be said, they have made the social ills of the country worse.
Sometimes, parents can create these problems in children because they have lost control. Instead of keeping a firm parenting hand, they don't want to risk emotional separation from the child. The same can be said of Republicans.
With the exception of Ronald Reagan and -- to an extent -- Newt Gingrich, the Republican Party needed to be firm with Democrats. They needed to tell Democrats they were going to take their toys away -- and mean it. Instead of being firm, Republicans want to be friends -- unfortunately, like too many parents today.
Being the Party of No should be a good thing as long as Republicans mean it. Democrats for the last generation have run wild with American government like a play toy, doing with it as they please. Many throw tantrums like a child in the grocery store, and Republicans dutifully try to mollify them. For a generation, Republicans have run along behind them to clean up their messes.
Democrats succeeded in creating this monstrosity of a government, and Republicans succeeded in financing it. Like any wayward child, it cannot go on forever. What is needed now is an intervention before the Democrats succeed in destroying and bankrupting the country. Thankfully, many Americans have called in the Tea Party to bring sanity back to America.
Most Americans in both parties are still not aware of the situation at hand, or at least the severity. Institutions such as the various old media and academia still insist on providing power for the Democrats, largely because they do not like to held accountable, either. Stroking the ego of media-types and tenure for the academics are the drugs of choice, and these people do not want them taken away. And so they continue to act as the enablers: you give me what I want, and we will give you what you want. There is no concern for consequences as long as the pusher keeps them loaded.
On occasion, Americans come to their senses and elect real leaders who know how to keep a steady hand. Reagan and Gingrich were two of them. We are on the brink of another, but unfortunately, it boils down to politics instead of governance. Will the American people elect real leaders in 2010 and 2012, or will the process be brought back into politics as usual, with people more concerned about winning elections for their party than doing what is right?
In previous elections, the situation was not as dire, save Reagan after the Cold-War embarrassments and economic malaise of Jimmy Carter. Americans took one last hit from their drug of media-making in electing Barack Obama. Now, the people must face the reality of the situation or risk losing everything built for over two centuries. Republicans can also act as enablers along with the old media and academia, or they can follow the lead of the Tea Party movement and provide the cure. I am not confident, but time will tell.
In 2008, Americans elected a boy-president. In short order, he becomes Jimmy Carter on Socialist steroids. He apologizes to the world in a submissive fashion and caves in to Muslim extremism. He also is hell-bent on bankrupting the government in order to finance a permanent power-grab. Worst of all, he is insistent on building a nation of government addicts in the form of welfare, unions, and heavy-handed market Socialism.
Children and governments are born evil. Goo
Moore House - Yorktown Battlefield, VA
After the Continental Army, with the help of the French, succeeded in preventing any escape from the 1783 siege at Yorktown, British General Charles Cornwallis sent his emissaries to negotiate a surrender of his command. The official surrender was negotiated in the Moore House.
crystal clean services
method cleaning products reviews
floor cleaning mop
coupons for dry cleaning
chimney cleaning nj
general house cleaning
how do you clean a dvd
Post a comment